Tuesday, February 9, 2010

The ever popular Matryoshka motif



A big thank you to the Australian Homespun Magazine (Volume 11.2) for featuring the Hiccups Matryoshka Doll products in their Window Shopping section. (They appear on the chair photo in the top left hand corner.) The Russian Doll motif has certainly been a popular choice for girl's homeware products and clothing over the past few years. Pictured below are some of our Hiccups items featuring an array of sweet faced Matryoshkas. 

'Matryoshka' canvas


'Matryoshka' applique bed linen, 'Babushka' red velvet applique cushion


'Tatiana' novelty cushion, 'Polka Dot' rug and 'Babushka' velvet applique cushion


'Russian Doll' applique fleece throw and novelty cushions


'Matryoshka' applique bed linen, 'Folk Flowers' printed coverlet, 'Natasha' embroidered sheet set, 'Romany' applique cushion, 'Tatiana' novelty cushion


'Romany' applique cushion

2 comments:

  1. Bronwen9.2.10

    I love these designs! I have decorated my daughter's room in this theme. She loves it too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous20.11.11

    Can anyone advise me where I can buy Matryoshka bedroom wallpaper for my little girl's room. I've looked everywhere online and just can't find any.

    Many thanks

    Suzanne

    ReplyDelete