Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Hiccups in De Zevende Hemel

The Hiccups collections are now sold in several countries around the world, and happily for me they are available throughout the Netherlands, which I was lucky to visit on my recent overseas trip. (I love Holland!) 
One of the stores I visited with our Hiccups Netherlands based agent Ben was the stylish children's boutique De Zevende Hemel (Seventh Heaven), in Zeist, which now stocks Hiccups bed linen. Here are a few shots of the interior of this lovely store which offers a range of beautifully crafted kids bedroom furniture, clothing, bed linen, toys, books and wallpapers. There are 6 De Zevende Hemel stores located throughout Holland.
Pictured above is the Hiccups 'Sailing Away' printed bed linen.
Lovely ceramics from Dutch company PIP Studio. I hope these will be available in Australia soon!
Typical Dutch gingham patterns
A wonderful collection of toys and kooky wall lamps.

For more information about Hiccups products and retailers in the Netherlands, please visit www.hiccupsforkids.eu

No comments:

Post a Comment