Monday, August 29, 2011

Spring blossom season

Spring is almost here and I can't wait! Here are a few of my favourite blossom related images collected and photographed in the last couple of weeks.


From the garden


My favourite scent from L'Occitane


Almond Blossoms by Vincent Van Gogh, February 1890


Sprig of Almond Blossom in a Glass by Vincent Van Gogh, 1888


I bought this vintage French tablecloth with an embroidered blossom design from Lavender, Lace & Living in Maldon, Victoria


Apple blossom


Almond Blossom and Swallow frieze designed by Walter Crane for Jeffrey & Co 1878.


Japanese Sakura design from here

2 comments:

  1. Stunning Natalie, I love all of these photos, they are Stunning, Beautiful and Gorgous. I Love Maldon it is one of my little escapee towns I go too from time to time. I also love the little shop you went too I hope you dont mind me mentioning, I also love that shop and bought a jam covering made of fabric with a little strawberry on the side Made in France which I loove xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I particularly love the vincent van gogh 1890 and the Almond Blossom and Swallow Frieze :) :)

    ReplyDelete