Wednesday, March 27, 2013

A box of goodness


The other day my Dad walked into my studio carrying a box bearing my name and address (as I live in a remote rural location the mail is delivered only three times a week and all packages have to be picked up and signed for from the local general store). I couldn't recall ordering anything on-line of late, so this was quite a surprise. 
The lovely Mona from Cottonbox had sent me a sample of all of my new designs for Cottonbox Kids. 
Herbie and Bonjour the cat were my volunteer but very camera-shy models!


Aviator bed linen by Cottonbox Kids. The watercolour textures of my artwork have been faithfully reproduced on a kid friendly cotton base-cloth.





You can visit the Cottonbox website here!

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete